(edition of May, 15th, 2020)
Supplier of the web sites and www.velovilnius.lt and their sub pages is
UAB “Baltic cycle” (in the following: „BaltiCCycle“) / velo-city.lt
Company Registration Code: 302258536
Registration Address: Skroblų 5-5, Vilnius, Lithuania
Office address : Pylimo g. 31, Vilnius, Lithuania
Account No. IBAN / SEPA: LT987300010127414097
BIC / SWIFT code: HABALT22
Bank: „Swedbank“, AB
Bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 20A, 03502 Vilnius
Basis of a contract are theses Common Terms of Trade (ToT). They get as soon applied as you use our services.
You may download these terms, and print them.
Other terms are not guilty to "BaltiCCycle", as long as they are not confirmed in a written manner.
Fees for sending (Postage, packaging etc.) from Lithuania for orders which require payment (does not apply for free publications):
< 250 Gramm: 4 Euro
250-500 Gramm: 6 Euro
500-1000 Gramm: 9 Euro
1000-2000 Gramm: 12 Euro
Each additional kilogram: 7 Euro
Additionally for Air mail: 4 Euro
Special requirements may add to the costs for sending
For security reasons only registered sending.
There are the following manners of payment:
Please indicate the number of the invoice in the following form :
“BC (Year of order) SHOP_ invoice No. (Number of the invoice)”
=> see the GERMAN language conditions.
In other countries (usually English language) we deliver only by payment in advance.
You receive your invoice by E-Mail as pdf-file + the payment requirement for PayPal by E-mail
We also send you a payment request for a Paypal payment
The invoice has to be paid after receiving the invoice
sending the order in the internet shop
sending the order form by E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
sending the order form by post/mail
6 – Validorders
(2) by post or Fax (with signature)
Orders by post or Fax are valid with signature
(3) by post or Fax (without signature)
By orders by post or Fax without signature you will get your invoice for your order BEFORE sending of the goods by E-Mail.
If you are not protesting or making a different (additional) order within 2 days, the order is regarded as valid.
You have the right to resend the order within 14 days after it's receiving without providing any reasons. For keeping the term you just have to send it back or refuse it via E-Mail telephone +370 699 56009
(1) If you use your right of refusion, send the goods back immediately and unbroken. You have to cover the postal costs (as we covered the cost for sending). Resending may happen on the cheapest way available
(2) Resending to by paid by the receiver can not be accepted in international traffic
(3) If you send back partly cut the relevant points on your invoice (no cut of postal costs). We will book the same and send you a corrected invoice by e-mail. For Paypal payments we have to refund the whole costs and treat you correction as a new order.
Goods are usually send within 1-2 weeks after the order and need by ordinary mail within Europe about 1-2 weeks.
Therefore you may count a term of delivery of up to 4 weeks within Europe. For delivery out of Europe you may add 2 more weeks.
If you need the goods faster use the option of air mail and mark this in the order form!
The availability of goods is indicated in the internet shop. Orders of not available goods are ignored.
All prices indicated in the internet shop are in European Euro.
VAT is included
Goods belong to „BaltiCCycle“ until their complete payment
(1) Your personal data are not passed to any third person. There are solely saved for organising your orders and requests. They will never be published.
(2) You are automatically registered to the „BaltiCCycle“-newsletter (by E-Mail). You may always and independently unsubscribe to from the newsletter by entering your E-Mail address
(1) Applicable is Lithuanian law under exclusion of the UN trade law. Place for juridical disputes is as allowed Vilnius.
(2) If one rule of the treaty is not valid or becomes so, or there might be gaps is the terms, then the content of the rest of the treaty is not affected by this. A non valid or missing term becomes replaced by a valid rule which comes closest to the content and meaning of the non-valid term,